Friday, February 12, 2010

Are Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez Christians? True Christian who really accepts Jesus as their savior?

I'm just wondering because she's said stuff and I am a totally devoted Christian and I really look up to them!Are Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez Christians? True Christian who really accepts Jesus as their savior?
I think they both are, since Selena wears a purity ring around her finger and Demi wears one as a necklace.Are Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez Christians? True Christian who really accepts Jesus as their savior?
i have been reading alt about them wearing ';purity rings'; that means nothing what really matters is if they truly excepted Jesus Christ as their Savior which i highly doubt that they are but i cant be the judge to that its between them and the one TRUE GOD

Report Abuse



Could be.


It's really hard to tell, because celebrities like to say they are Christians because it helps their image a lot.


Parents think it's ok if the celebrity in question is a Christian.


I don't know.
yeah, but they aren't as religious as miley
orgonized religion is bad for your health, find your own person
You should not look up to them, look up to God. ;D





I highly doubt they are..
That would be between them and their God, whoever that may be. I can't judge another persons heart.
i think they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment