Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it true that without Jesus, there is no chance for true happiness?

I don't mean pseudo happiness that an immoral creature would claim as happiness either.Is it true that without Jesus, there is no chance for true happiness?
Jesus is the ';Coca-Cola'; of soft drinks, and we all know, ';Things go better with Coke!'; .. after all, ';It's the Real Thing';Is it true that without Jesus, there is no chance for true happiness?
well i would have to say that reaching peace and a great understanding with GOD gives a different level of happiness.


those among us who do not believe in GOD can have happiness in whatever pursuit they chose.


i would have to say however that TRUE happiness is only attained after reaching that special connection with GOD.
That would be cult indoctrination.





You would have to deny it pretty hard to ignore the fact millions of Americans are much happier since they have gotten away from hateful, backwards religious relatives.





I don't talk to dead men who wear dresses. Sorry.
It's the old True Scotsman argument again. If an atheist claims to be happy, you deny that what he experiences is ';true happiness.'; It's a dishonest argument, but that's pretty much what I expect from your crowd.
Sorry false. I'm glad you think that everyone should be like you, but if ever saw myself starting to become anything like you at all, I'd drink a bottle of Drano to wash down the razor blades I just swallowed. Take is somewhere else Poe boy.
there may be a mediocre sense of happiness.But not the true happiness the joy that passes understanding.I've had a taste of that one! wow God is awesome.
That's what God said, so yes. This imperfect earth and imperfect people are certainly not offering true happiness are they? There is something better about to happen.
Yup. I'm a miserable bastard.





And I frickin' LOVE IT!





Yay for pseudo-happiness! Yay for immoral creatures!
I believe someone will not know true happiness without God. He is happiness. I believe accepting Jesus in my life has made me much happier than I could ever get from this world.
true happiness only exists after we leave this world. true peace only comes from knowing you will be with Jesus when you leave this world, no matter what happens here.
Jesus is an imaginary character. So of course there is true happiness w/o him.
Pfft I've been without Jesus for 2 years and I'm pretty damn happy.





If that were the case, more than half the world would be miserable.
yes we need Jesus he the answer and can take care of everything god loves so much it should make su happy to have Jesus cause jesus cares about everything that goes on in our life
Well, ever since I gave up searching for Jesus, I've been much happier. Would you classify me as an ';immoral creature';?
Without God the Bible Jesus all of it we cannot live a happy life on our own.We were created with the inner need to worship and without it we can never be fulfilled.
yes there is absolutely no chance whatsoever.
I'm guessing that your definition of an immoral creature is really broad?
It's true if you want it to be true.





There are many who do not have Jesus in their lives who are happy.





And I'm sure people were happy before Jesus was born?





Etc.
I syringe full of morphine will give more happiness than you can handle.
No. With Jesus there is only servitude
no
Um... no?
That's not true its all what u believe

No comments:

Post a Comment