Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that Jesus himself said that John the Baptist was the real Messiah?

Nope completely untrue...





';John answered them, ';I baptize with water; 19 but there is one among you whom you do not recognize,


the one who is coming after me, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to untie.';


This happened in Bethany across the Jordan, 20 where John was baptizing.


The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him and said, ';Behold, the Lamb of God, 21 who takes away the sin of the world.


22 He is the one of whom I said, 'A man is coming after me who ranks ahead of me because he existed before me.'


I did not know him, 23 but the reason why I came baptizing with water was that he might be made known to Israel.';


John testified further, saying, ';I saw the Spirit come down like a dove 24 from the sky and remain upon him.


I did not know him, but the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, 'On whomever you see the Spirit come down and remain, he is the one who will baptize with the holy Spirit.'


25 Now I have seen and testified that he is the Son of God.';


The next day John was there again with two of his disciples,


and as he watched Jesus walk by, he said, ';Behold, the Lamb of God.'; 26


The two disciples 27 heard what he said and followed Jesus.


Jesus turned and saw them following him and said to them, ';What are you looking for?'; They said to him, ';Rabbi'; (which translated means Teacher), ';where are you staying?';


He said to them,';Come, and you will see.'; So they went and saw where he was staying, and they stayed with him that day. It was about four in the afternoon. 28 ';Is it true that Jesus himself said that John the Baptist was the real Messiah?
No. John 5:33-36 Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth. He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light. But, I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.Is it true that Jesus himself said that John the Baptist was the real Messiah?
There is none greater in The Kingdom of God born of women, yet the HE who is least in The Kingdom; the servant of all; is greater than he.





That they may be one as We are One, and that the love wherewith You love Me may be in them. When you saw these, you saw Me; when it was done to the least of these peoples, you did it to Me.





By Me rulers rule and make Wise decisions for Wisdom is proved right by all of her children.
Only if you are dyslectic when you read the bible.





Here is what the Bible said, please pay close attention so you will know the truth:


John the Baptist knew Jesus was the Messiah because God told him when he baptized Jesus in the river, and when He came up out of the water the Holy Spirit came down on Jesus like a dove and the Lord spoke to John saying ';This is My beloved Son in whom I AM well pleased;';
Nope
No.
You tell us then.
  • loreal hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment