Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that jesus was a bald-headed, one-eyed, one-testicled man with a limp leg?

No? how do you know? have you seen him? why do all these pepole depict jesus as a white brunnet guy. i think my description of him is more accurate. do you agree?Is it true that jesus was a bald-headed, one-eyed, one-testicled man with a limp leg?
Yes, he only had one testicle. That's why he only came once in 2000 years.Is it true that jesus was a bald-headed, one-eyed, one-testicled man with a limp leg?
No mate, he was however a nomadic arab and far from white. There was likely a spiritual leader or prophet of that name at large 2000 years ago in the present day battle ground known sometimes as the holy land. His immaculate conception and who his father was I leave you to decide.
no one knows what jesus looks like. Anyone who says they do may think they know but they don't know. I get what you are going for here, and while it is rather unlikely that in that era a bald one eyed mam would not be followed, it is likely that he does not look the way he was depicted.
Because some Bibles have pictures, too. :)





Joking aside, you've got a good point. If Jesus came back, how would we know that it was him and not some drunk college student who knew a few magic tricks? If someone stood in the middle of a park on a bench, or something, and had a megaphone as he declared ';I'm Jesus Christ. Come with me';, my first reaction would probably be to laugh. It would be very hard to prove that, because apparently religious figures are too modest to declare themselves blatantly to us.
No the Bible describes him he was God in the flesh and yes i have seen him not physically but through my faith. I will see him someday! BTW he was Jewish so he at least had to have a tan. No i do not agree with your description of him honestly i think its gross and stupid.
I can tell you one thing: he couldn't have been one-testicled, or that would have been reason for the Pharisees to exclude him from the temple. Since he clearly went into the temple, he must have had two testicles.
I take offense on the depiction of my younger brother. But you have the free will to believe what ever it is you wish to believe. Won't be condemned to a eternal Hell either. So no it is not true and I saw him a dinner yesterday.
dude your an idiot. one day you'll say dang....wish i wouldn't have made fun of jesus on yahoo answers......as your flesh burns off of your bones for an entirity. actually you won't have time to think that cuz you'll be thinking.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Nope. Jesus had to be a perfect sacrifice.


Therefore He had to be a perfect physical specimen.
The bible does not contain one physical description of him, yet, he has influenced man-kind than any other person who ever lived.
The Bible says that Jesus was not someone that would be mistaken for a person from a palace. He wasn't handsome, but He was the perfect Lamb. He would have both eyes and legs.
The people who followed him thought he was cute.





If he was like you describe, he wouldn't have made it as far as he got.


.
Blasphemy.
no because the bible descirbes who jesus was.
I find it doubtful he even existed, so my answer would be ';I don't know, nor do I care.';
No.
Sigh..............I dont think I'll even bother
LMAO omg lol well i hope not..
ummm no.

No comments:

Post a Comment